Chewy Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies World Cuisine Today Magazine
Chewy Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup dried oats ground
One teaspoon baking soda
One teaspoon salt
One quarter teaspoon sweet cinnamon
One cup melted butter
3/4 of a cup packed light brown sugar
3/4 of a cup granulated sugar
One Tablespoon Vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
Two large eggs
4 1/2 cups milk or dark chocolate chips
1. In a large non reactive bowl mix your ground oats, flour, baking soda, salt and sweet cinnamon.
2. In a second bowl mix the melted butter, sugars, vanilla extract, lemon juice and eggs.
3. Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and mix well. Add your favorite flavor(s) of chocolate chips. Some suggestions may be milk chocolate, semi sweet, white chocolate or caramel. Mix and match.
4. Form the dough into inch diameter balls and chill about one quarter cup each for a few hours to overnight covered securely.
5. Preheat your oven to 350 F. Grease or line your cookie sheets making sure that there is at least a one and a half inch space between cookies. Bake for thirteen to seventeen minutes.
World Cuisine Today Magazine
December 8, 2020